Thursday 27 June 2013

Bunting & a Challenge

So finally Mum & I made bunting! Some may say a year too late, but we love it anyway. Our new garden was devoid of any flora but we're getting there. The difficult area is the shady part so we're helping it on its way with the bunting :)
After blog hopping last week I came across a scrap challenge site called Color Stories Inspiration and here is my first entry, they have a different challenge up each Friday. Here is the remit :)


and here is my entry
and here are some more photos :)





Thanks for dropping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh love the bunting Kate. My burning question is....... where did you get the clock?

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, the clock from Aldi. Only a few weeks ago so they still may have some :)

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the bunting too- please make me some!! Ta ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete