Thursday 10 January 2013

Update and a Freebie

Hi all!

Updating the blog from the good ol' pc today. The Blogpress is ok if you're wedged to the sofa and cannot shift your backside but I'm still preferring the old way!

So first the freebie....
Two Birthdays in our family this week so I thought I'd create a Birthday Filler card.
After looking through Pinterest I found a link to this Nest of Posies Blog which has a wonderful entry on Chalkboard Fonts.
It's been so long since I uploaded a font!

So here's mine. It's 4" x just under 3"
If you make one share back, they're great fun to do!


Enjoy!

In other news, I lost just over 4lbs last week!
I think
The reason I think is that the 2 sets of scales and the Wii fit board all say different things...
So I'm sticking with the set that says I'm the heaviest and we'll see.
I noticed they had some talking scales in Lidl the other week, I should have bought them as my eyesight's going too (hey, maybe I lost more!)

Kieran is continuing to bloom. Yesterday he joined a local Volleyball club.
He was slightly freaked at first as he was clearly the youngest out of the 11 - 17 age group, but he took it in his stride and got along great!

This Saturday he is having a driving lesson which was his Xmas present from my M&D.
I can't wait lol!
Pics to follow.....

Take care for now
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment