Thursday 27 December 2012

Looking Forward

To the New Year as I'm going to embark on a Project Life album. I can't wait!!!
I'm currently busy researching ideas and getting organised as I can see it could be very easy to let this slip.... I fully intend to start back with Fatmumslim's photo a day too!

I've just completed my title page using the gorgeous Doodle Deux range by Prima, the title and year were printed with photoshop. The top left will be left blank for the time being. I'm not entirely sure whether the album will hold a complete year, so it may say Jan - June or similar.
Here's a few shots of said page




What projects are you embarking on next year?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are getting organised Kate. Can't wait to see your first few weeks. Remember to take a look at the first sc pl kit tonight at 5. Did u manage to get one in the end? Xxx
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't Louise, maybe next month they said. Did you?!

      Delete