Sunday 26 August 2012

Path & Fresh!

Just a quick post from my Mum and Dads house :)
Fridays #photoadayaug was "path"
Mum and Dads garden path

and Saturdays prompt word was "fresh"
I was showing off my new Olloclip to Dad around the garden just after we'd had a short rain shower so I chose one of the photos from the shoot for my shot.


No photos of me or any other members of my family on the bronco from Friday night!!!
Indoor shots aren't my forte but here's one of Kieran showing his sweet buffet haul to Grandma and Grandpa!


and one of the table Candelabra. The marquee looked amazing in Black & Lime Green


We're heading home today, only a week until we're back and Kieran starts school!
Better get those name tapes out!!!

Take care
Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful backyard and the candelabra is lovely.
    Back to school time. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete