Sunday 19 August 2012

London's Borough Market

Yay! Happy Day for me!
I finally got to visit Borough Market in Southwark London.
It was such a lovely day, the sun shone it it was at least 30 degrees C - phew!

The first photo also doubles as my #photoadayaug - Inside
Inside this bun is a BRT
(bacon, rocket & tomato with mustard mayo)

Breakfast buns at Maria's Market Cafe
Deeeeelicious!


But wait! Before that Kieran had already scoffed an amazing Smoked Toulouse Sausage on a stick.....


and tasted some chicken curry!




A few random shots of slurpiness






 





Hungry yet?!
I'll post more photos in the next post.
Blogger seems to have had enough.

Kate x

1 comment:

  1. Salivating!! It is a fantastic place, I meant to say pop into Southwark Cathedral, it's right next to Borough Market, amazing inside. xx

    ReplyDelete